bookfever

Bookfever

Suit & Fangs - Marian Tee e-arc provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

When author, Marian Tee, asked me to review her new book, Suit & Fangs, of course I said yes. I loved her other book, Drawn, so I really wanted to read and review this, too. So thanks Marian!

Suit & Fangs is a really quick read. I love quick reads. It reads fast and is quite entertaining as a whole. Though I was sometimes confused with some parts of the story, especially at the start, trying to keep up with all the information that was thrown at me, I did like it.

There were some interesting characters but I must say I wasn't Caylie's too biggest fan at first because she's very spoiled (she says so herself!) and kind of shallow sometimes but as the story went on I found her easier to read about as I got to know her better.
Luka (gods, I love that name! ^^) on the other hand I really liked. How could I not? I'll admit, I wasn't too sure about him at first because he seemed too serious all the time but also as I got to know him better, I started to love him more and more.
The two of them together was perfection. The romantic scenes were simply sizzling with heat. Loved it! I must say Marian writes awesome love scenes.
As for the other characters the ones I liked the most were Caylie's friends, Ever and Sabina. They seemed like great friends to Caylie. :-)

The overal plot of the story wasn't too great but not awful either. I'm feel like I'm in a in between with everything. I like it alright but it's not the best I have ever read. But even so I'm definitely not regretting to have read this book. It has a great and different take on vampires, one I have never read about before so that's really great on its own.

All in all, Suit & Fangs by Marian Tee is a steamy paranormal romance with a very original take on the vampire genre. If you like vampires, steamy romance, danger and excitement, you should definitely try this book out!