bookfever

Bookfever

An Abduction Revelation: The Comeback Kid Returns

An Abduction Revelation: The Comeback Kid Returns - Thomas L. Hay First of all I want to say I love that the author has signed my book. So I want to send a thank you his way!

So this book... Wow! It was kind of mind blowing. It was a very intriguing and fascinating read that I read quickly in less than a day. I was surprised myself when I found myself unable to stop reading and before I knew it the story was over.

An Abduction Revelation is based on true events of the life of Thomas L. Hay. The first thing I noticed about this book was how much I loved the writing. This isn't my usual genre, although I love anything sciencefiction related so it was definitely a new experience for me. But, gosh, the writing was amazing. I loved the way Thomas described everything. Seriously good writing here, people!

At some point this book takes a huge turn and turns all sci-fi and just amazing. This would make an awesome movie by the way. Though I have to say I don't think this book will be liked by everyone. To me, personally, it comes easy because I love these kind of stories and always have been intrigued by alien abductions and such. To find out for yourself I suggest you just read the book and make up your own mind. For me this book was fab! And it took me totally by surprise. It took me a while to get to it due to life getting in the way but I am so glad I finally read it. One of the best books so far this year for sure!