bookfever

Bookfever

Destroy Me

Destroy Me - Tahereh Mafi Warner! Warner! Warner! Warner! Warner! Warner! Warner! Warner! Warner! Warner!

Destroy Me was beyond amazing! Nothing but Warner, Warner, Warner and his feelings. Sometimes I had trouble breathing because of this awesomeness. I had to keep reading and reading and reading until I had read it all. I kind of wanted to start all over.
Warner as always was brilliant but oh so dark in his thoughts.

“Friendship is not a thing I have ever experienced. Not as a child, and not as I am now.”

Aww poor baby, I just wanna hug him. Don't you?

He was fantastic. I loved getting inside his head and knowing what was going on in there. And now... oh my god! My mind is blown. Tahereh Mafi, you are a genius! Knowing exactly what your readers want. So much love for her!

After Shatter Me I wasn't sure. Still dealing with some Adam love but after Destroy Me... TEAM WARNER ALL THE WAY! Adam can suck it! HA!

Throughout the book Warner's father showed up. Biggest asshole ever! I wanted to hurt him for hurting my poor Warner! No wonder Warner end up like he did... :(

“My mind is a warehouse of carefully organized human emotions.
I lock away the things that do not serve me.”

He's still kinda obsessed with Juliette. He even finds her journal that she wrote during her time locked up. Through this Warner knows what Juliette has been through and his true, honest and beautful feelings show. He really loves her, eventhough she shot him and as Warner says it... she is destroying him.

“Watching her talk to someone else made me crazy. I was jealous. Ridiculous. I wanted her to know me; I wanted her to talk to me. And I felt it then: this strange, inexplicable sense that she might be the only person in the world I could really care about.”

The end was... oh god... so many feelings for it. Warner was so adorable with the dog and then bam! Juliette! The end! What is that! Seriously! I must have Unravel Me now. I can simply not wait for february 2013. That's way too long, dammit!

Oooh but the deliciousness didn't stop there. Oh no! There was an awesome Unravel Me excerpt. Love love love for that. It was mostly about Juliette not really fitting in. Whatever. But also Warner's files on Juliette, Adam, Kenji and also himself. One might think we'd finally learn his first name but no, Tahereh keeps torturing us. I hope we do find out in Unravel Me. PLEASE! :o

And was it just me or was Warner throughout the whole book a lot naked or shirtless? So sexy with his arm in that sling. I mean a bath scene here a shower scene there...Very nice! :D Another point for Tahereh!
Oh and did I mention Warner was totally sexy?

"Because I want her.
Now.
Here.
Everywhere.
I want nothing between us.
I want her clothes off and the lights on and I want to study her. I want to unzip her out of this dress and take my time with every inch of her."

Overall, Destroy Me was fucking amazing. I know a lot of people have been dying to get inside Warner's mind and it did not disappoint it was mind blowing, amazing, kinda sad at time but totally delicious to read. Shatter Me fans have to have read this to be able to continue to Unravel Me. If you have not, you are seriously missing out on something great.
Warner! ♥